Dell Studio Laptop 1440 Logitech Bluetooth Travel Mouse v.SP_4_8 For Windows Vista/XP/7Oct 22
The Dell Studio Laptop 1440 Logitech Bluetooth Travel Mouse v.SP_4_8 For Windows Vista/XP/7 is for the target systems involving Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), WinXP, Win7, Win7 64 on Dell Studio Laptop 1440, the package outline to the windows system ideal way to manage the Dell Studio Laptop 1440 parts for you to be sure these kinds of features work properly. Prior to download it, you need to read the suggestions thoroughly.
Dell Studio Laptop 1440 Logitech Bluetooth Travel Mouse v.SP_4_8 for Windows Vista/XP/7Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.SystemsOperating systemsInspiron Mini 10 (1010) Inspiron 1440 Latitude 2100 Latitude E4300 Latitude E5400 Latitude E6400 Latitude E6500 Latitude XT2 Dell Precision Mobile WorkStation M2400 Dell Precision Mobile WorkStation M4400 Dell Precision Mobile WorkStation M6400 Studio Laptop 1440 Studio XPS Laptop 1340 Studio XPS Laptop 1640 Vostro Notebook 1220 Vostro Notebook 1320 Vostro Notebook A840 Vostro Notebook A860 Microsoft Windows 7 32-bitMicrosoft Windows 7 64-bitMicrosoft Windows Vista 32-bitMicrosoft Windows Vista 64-bitMicrosoft Windows XPMicrosoft Windows XP x64
Dell Driver and Utility Installation Guidelines
- Click “Download” button to download the Dell Studio Laptop 1440 Logitech Bluetooth Travel Mouse v.SP_4_8 For Windows Vista/XP/7, when the “Download Center” page appears, the download will begin automatically, if not, Click to Download the file (r220993.zip) manually.
- When The “Save In” dialog appears, choose a path on your HDD and Click “Save”, then the download will start, when the Download Complete window appears, click “Close”. The file has been saved into your HDD.
- Find and double-click the driver package named r220993.zip. The Self-Extracting dialog appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to a path, remember this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later, and click “OK” to start file self-extracing.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it, and click the Start button, click “Run”, type the path of the driver in the Open textbox and then click “OK”.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver or utility installation.
Note: The original authors, vendors or developers of Dell Studio Laptop 1440 Logitech Bluetooth Travel Mouse v.SP_4_8 For Windows Vista/XP/7 own its property. You can download it for free, and if you want to use Dell Studio Laptop 1440 Logitech Bluetooth Travel Mouse v.SP_4_8 For Windows Vista/XP/7 for other prupose, please contact the authors, vendors or developers.
Through the route about getting device drivers via Dell, make sure you remember just where they can be saved to the harddrive. As a result of being aware of where you can seem, you can save your self incredible as long as they ever must be reinstalled once again. A means00 to do this could be economizing the device drivers record within a exceptional document or perhaps upon storage multimedia.